The support process is shown as a science experiment:
- The spirit burner represents inspiration (positive culture; catalyst; ideas lab; partners).
- The flask being heated by the spirit burner represents the Oxford / Thames Valley Ecosystem (academics and professionals from University of Oxford and Oxford Brookes University; healthcare professionals from NHS Trusts; digital developers; investors, innovators and entrepreneurs; patients and carers).
- A tube represents the development pipeline (stage-gated system; experts in residence; bespoke programme), which connects the flask to a second flask.
- The second flask represents support (workshops; demonstrations; group sessions; conferences; social mixers; NHS roundtables; 1:1 support; mentoring) and connects to a bottle.
- The bottle represents the end product: commercial and impactful solutions (improving lives of patients and staff; efficiencies in healthcare practice; commercial products; customers and sales; working business models; funding sources; full time teams).