TheHill has a number of sponsors who help support our activities. Sponsorship funding is key to the long-term sustainability of our organisation and our ability to meet our strategic objectives.
We are looking at new opportunities for partnerships and contributors to our programmes and activities. Opportunities for involvement are broad, and can be tailored or follow our Bronze, Silver and Gold package structures.
Get in touch with us to discuss your growth and engagement objectives and to see how we might be able to support these and work together in 2023/2024.
Our Current Sponsors
Mathys & Squire is an intellectual property powerhouse, putting specialist technical knowledge to work to strengthen and secure what most modern businesses today treat as one of their most valuable strategic assets. Their central Oxford office sits in the heart of Oxford’s thriving innovation ecosystem in the Oxford Centre for Innovation (twinned with the Wood Centre for Innovation in Headington), a hotbed for startup and early-stage businesses specialising in science and technology.
Mathys & Squire are experienced at developing and implementing bespoke IP strategies to help startup and scaleup businesses in the Oxfordshire innovation ecosystem achieve their commercial goals – whether it be for the purposes of protecting market share, securing investment, boosting valuation for exit or otherwise. The Oxford team has particular expertise in the fields of chemistry, materials science and physics, and our door is always open to companies looking for advice.
Mathys & Squire sponsor our MAA Programme.
Barclays Eagle Labs provide a wealth of support to startup businesses, particularly those who are focused on technology and innovation, with the aim to help these businesses grow and scale.
The Eagle Labs offer access to state of the art labs and facilities built to complement their local ecosystems, a perfect environment to harbour connection and collaboration among startups, investors and mentors. In line with this, they have a team of expert mentors and coaches who can help to develop businesses and support entrepreneurs.
Barclays Eagle Lab sponsor our Pre-Seed Programme as well as TheHill Team activities.
The Oxford Trust is an independent charitable trust that was established in 1985 by Oxford entrepreneurs the late Sir Martin Wood and Lady Audrey Wood, founders of Oxford Instruments. The Trust’s mission is to encourage the pursuit of science. To do this, The Oxford Trust runs programmes running across three key objectives:
- Innovation – to support the innovation ecosystem in our region.
- Education – to inspire young people about science, technology, engineering and maths.
- Engagement – to engage public audiences with science as an important part of our culture.
Oxford Trust sponsor our Pre-Seed Programme as well as TheHill Team activities.
TheHill seeks to generate funding to support its accelerator programmes and digital skills for healthcare education, adhering to the following guidelines:
- Any funded collaborative work must benefit our ecosystem and support our strategic objectives.
- TheHill is transparent about who we are working with as sponsors and partners.
- Partners and sponsors will not have control or undue influence over our activities and strategy.
- All sponsors are selected using criteria to avoid conflicts of interest and are required to state their sponsorship of our programmes and events in any bid or proposal to OUH or any other public body.
- There are no implied benefits for future bids and proposals to OUH or other public bodies by taking part in sponsorships or partnerships with TheHill