We’ve been talking to departmental leadership to understand some of the challenges they face, and areas where new approaches might be useful. Here’s a summary of key areas for one of our divisions, Clinical Support Services – if your innovation fits one of these, we’d love to have you apply for our Accelerator or fill in the triage form (both applications available at www.thehilloxford.org)
Clinical Support Services (CSS) is one of four clinical Divisions at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (OUH). CSS contains five clinical directorates and their associated specialties:
· Critical Care, Anaesthetics, Pre-operative Assessment, Pain Service, Resuscitation and Outpatients (CAPPRO)
· Pathology and Laboratories
· Pharmacy and Sterile Services
· Psychological Medicine
· Radiology and Imaging
Some areas of particular interest for new solutions are:
· Dynamic clinical time and staff schedule management, allocation of resources;
· Patient self-management, especially prehabilitation;
· Management and support of patients on waiting lists (beyond simply appointment booking).
If you have an innovation in these areas or you know someone who does, please reach out to us, and don’t forget to apply for the Market Access Accelerator before the end of December!
Contact: [email protected]
Click here to apply for MAA 2023: https://lnkd.in/ei5gtzGU