TheHill at Oxford University Hospitals offers opportunities to submit joint projects, or to write /review your grantproposals. We are currently delivering projects including a clinical trial and a service evaluation funded by collaborative grant proposals. We have a highly skilled team with extensive experience in grant writing and particularly draw your attention to the following opportunity:
UK registered SMEs can apply for a share of up to £25 million to develop innovative solutions to health and healthcare challenges. This funding is from Innovate UK.
Competition opens: Wednesday 4 January 2023
Competition closes: Wednesday 1 March 2023 11:00am
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation is to invest up to £25 million in projects to support UK registered businesses to develop innovative solutions to address significant health or healthcare challenges.
Your project can focus on:
· disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions
· earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease, leading to better patient outcomes
· tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures
· transforming the delivery of healthcare
This list is not exhaustive.
The Industry led research and development (R&D) stream of the Biomedical Catalyst programme supports pre-market R&D projects. Applicants must be able to demonstrate existing evidence of commercial and technical feasibility.
Your project must:
- have total project costs between £150,000 and £4 million
- not exceed a grant request of £2 million
- have at least 50% of the total project costs shared by the SMEs, if collaborative
- start by 1 October 2023
- end by 30 September 2026
- last between 6 months and 36 months
- carry out all of its project work in the UK
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
Check this link for more information.
We offer our services to help you with:
- Registration for the grantor portal
- Full application and appendixes completion and upload
- Financial costs definition and justification
- Proposal review
- Project development and partnerships
Why choose us?
We have an experienced and skilled team with a strong track record of successful applications.
We are embedded in Oxford University Hospitals FT, and we have a direct connection with clinicians and patient groups that can help you gather feedback to develop a strong workplan. We can also partner with you if appropriate and identify and bring clinical teams on board as contributors for projects.
We have great experience in supporting healthcare companies moving from early stage to market entrance and we can help you identify partners, overcome barriers, understand the regulatory and competitive landscape and develop high-level projects and proposals.