The Burdett Trust for Nursing has published its new grant programme that will focus on digital health, with nurse-led projects at the forefront.
TheHill is keen to support and partner with OUH nurses and midwives’ groups who want to:
- deliver a digital health project proposal for this call
- explore ways of improving nursing with digital technology
- model and implement interventions that lead to transformational change in the way patient care is delivered.
Download this PDF of Burdett Trust Grant Call for collaboration for more details. It is a briefing document intended for OUH nurses who may want to apply for this grant with the support of TheHill.
The grants for the 2022 Digital Health Grant Programme cover three areas of digital health innovation:
- Data and analytics to measure and improve nursing practice and nurse-led interventions
- Leadership development for digital nurses and associated professional standards
- Patient-centred digital health improvement projects
Want to collaborate with TheHill on a joint proposal addressing one of these three areas of digital health innovation?
Indicate your interest to Stefania Schino
14 MAY 2021
Closing date for applications is 5pm Sunday 30 May 2021