UK registered SMEs can apply for a share of up to £25 million to develop innovative solutions to health and healthcare challenges. This funding is from Innovate UK.
- Competition opens: Monday 15 August 2022
- Competition closes: Wednesday 12 October 2022 11:00am
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation is to invest up to £25 million in projects to support UK registered businesses to develop innovative solutions to address significant health or healthcare challenges.
Your project can focus on:
- disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions
- earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease, leading to better patient outcomes
- tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures
- transforming the delivery of healthcare
This list is not exhaustive.
The industry led research and development (R&D) stream of the Biomedical Catalyst programme supports pre-market R&D projects. Applicants must be able to demonstrate existing evidence of commercial and technical feasibility.
Your project must:
- have total project costs between £150,000 and £4 million
- not exceed a grant request of £2 million
- have at least 50% of the total project costs shared by the SMEs, if collaborative
- start by 1 May 2023
- end by 30 April 2026
- last between 6 months and 36 months
- carry out all of its project work in the UK
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
Biomedical Catalyst 2022 Round 2: Industry-led R&D
We have an experienced and skilled team of grant writers with a strong track record of successful applications, and we offer our services to help you with:
- The registration for the grantor portal
- Full application and appendixes completion and upload
- Financial costs definition and justification
If interested in our service, please contact [email protected] by the 15th of September.