|Event start date||11th February 2021|
|Event end date||11th February 2021|
18:00 – 20:00
Applications have now closed.
Join us at our February 2021 social mixer
Thursday 11 February 2021 18:00-20:00 on Zoom
If you’re interested in digital innovation, and passionate about health and care, come and be part of the conversation.
Join innovators, clinicians, hospital management, and a whole range of others from our networks. We’ll be talking about the skills necessary for not only developing technology in healthcare, but also using it optimally.
We’re looking forward to catching up with you on Zoom on the 11th February!
- A Zoom event, from 6 to 8pm, with plenty of opportunity to network and some engaging speakers
- Patrick Mitchell, Director of Innovation, Transformation and Digital, Health Education England
- Adham Khalek, Emergency Medicine consultant
- We’ll be having a panel discussion with
- Louise Parberry, Senior sales engineer, InterSystems
- Rubeta Matin, Dermatology Consultant, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Ryan Kertai, Plastic Surgery Registrar, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Some Speed networking and 30 second pitches
You will need:
- Zoom, which you can download here
- Your camera on preferably
- You name (first then last name), and where you’re from so people know who you are
Remember to register on Eventbrite here in advance!