At TheHill Oxford we have wealth of expertise in delivering regional and national programmes coupled with extensive support for entrepreneurs through our Market Access Accelerator. We turn ideas into reality, creating a flourishing ecosystem where SMEs and entrepreneurs thrive. We bring digital technology and new innovations to the NHS, by working with NHS Trusts, universities, digital developers, innovators and investors. Breakthrough innovation, which catalyses commercial and impactful technological solutions in healthcare, is our focus.
TheHill Market Access Accelerator is a great opportunity for participants to learn about the different structures within the NHS and how decisions are made for the adoption of new technology within the different trusts especially OUH. Our pool of highly qualified and experienced mentors will work alongside participants to offer one-to-one support and help them achieve their expectations of the programme through a stage-gate process.
Whether the approaches we enable are ideas from within the NHS, or from external companies, all of them seek to make the NHS more efficient and effective, and benefit patients.
Our Accelerator is comprised of monthly sessions which run over 6 months, offering significant benefits including:
- A deep dive into NHS structures
- Introductions to TheHill’s Digital Innovation Ambassador network
- 1:1 mentoring
- Understanding NHS procurement and reimbursement
- Opportunity to pitch to OUH procurement senior management
- Access to events, workshops, showcase opportunities and Investment Day
- Free promotions of services on our website and social media channels
- Discount on office space and meeting rooms in modern, environmentally friendly co-working space
- Opportunity to pitch at TheHill’s social mixers
- Tailor made support to develop MVP
- Pitch training for investment
- Introduction to TheHill’s Investor network
- Clinician led workshops
Applications close on 28 February 2022.Apply here
The programme will begin for successful participants in May 2022.
Sign up to our mailing list for other news and information.Subscribe to our mailing list
Our DEI Declaration
We are all different at TheHill, and so are you. We accept our role in promoting this difference and making the world a place, where diversity and inclusion are commonplace, and where no one feels excluded.
TheHill is committed to a people-centred culture of:
We strive continually to be better at providing a diverse and inclusive service, and working towards an environment at TheHill and in the NHS where no one is excluded. We invite feedback and suggestions to this end.
We look to partner with and support innovations that not only actively address inequalities in access and quality, but also work to reduce and tackle unintentional discrimination in tech.