Innovation Support for Business (ISfB) is a three-year £5.2m programme funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to support innovative Oxfordshire entrepreneurs and businesses by:
- Assisting in developing and commercialising innovations.
- Enhancing research and innovation infrastructure in Oxfordshire.
- Promoting business investment in research and innovation.
- Developing links between businesses and researchers.
OxLEP is be delivering the ISfB programme with partners from the University of Oxford, Cherwell District Council, Oxford City Council and Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Offers a customisable portfolio of help for eligible entrepreneurs, start-ups and businesses to encourage innovation, including:
- Go-Create Grants.
- Innovation Support via:
- coaching and mentoring.
- workshops, seminars and masterclasses.
- access to equipment, expertise and resources.